Lillie is a licensed and board-certified nutrition specialist. She uses evidence-based research in conjunction with her extensive clinical experience to guide patients on how to optimize their nutrition through a holistic and functional medicine approach.
Lillie’s primary areas of focus are:
● Chronic digestive disorders (IBS, SIBO, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, GERD)
● Hormone imbalances
● Stress, anxiety
● Sleep issues
● Diabetes and thyroid disorders
● Inflammation and its link to acne, recurrent yeast infections, chronic musculoskeletal pain, food sensitivities, and autoimmune disease
Lillie is not a fan of fad diets since they act as a temporary band-aid and rarely provide a cure. By working through her own health issues, Lillie has been able to find the right balance between sustaining a healthy diet] and still being able to enjoy her comfort foods like pizza and cookies! Lillie would love to help you do the same and support you at any point in your health journey.
By creating a sustainable and personalized care plan, Lillie is able to work closely with each of her clients so that they can easily incorporate real food, exercise, positive lifestyle changes, and FEEL GREAT!
To learn more about Lillie Luu Nguyen’s practice and schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation, go to www.gutcompassnutrition.com or call (818) 293-7367.
CREDENTIALS, AFFILIATIONS, & MEMBERSHIPS
● Board Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
● Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN) by the Maryland Board of Dietetic Practice
● Doctor of Clinical Nutrition candidate, MUIH
● MS Nutrition and Integrative Medicine, MUIH
● BS Biology, UCLA
● ServSafe Certified
● Professional Member of the American Nutrition Association